Monday, February 15, 2010

What Motivates Me to Run: Egg Nog!

I'm not a runner, however for the sake of exercising, running is what I do. I am not ready to call myself a one because personally I think runners are a crazy bunch. I found this out firsthand when I participated in the Mt. Adams Egg Nog Jog 5k in December. Both Karen and I were pretty sure the race would be canceled, as there was an inch or two of snow on the ground from the night before. We wandered up to Koka CoffeeShop and found that nope, race still on, and plenty of runners to participate. The course was slippery at points, but overall a great run through Mt. Adams. Don't let the hills turn you away from this 5K, I thought the Run Like Hell route was a lot worse! And what a great way to end the race... a fresh cup of Egg Nog ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment